Friday, February 17, 2012

Hi all, its a dreary day here in Jacksonville and everyone is up and out. 
Today is a trip to Gainesville, Fl and that mean knitting for me. Its about a two hour trip and I am the taxi while my husband and son are in admissions and multiple other various offices on campus. So I sit and knit until they call.
I have two projects going now, one is the Sheep Heid and the other is the Dragon's Eye scarf.
I have started this scarf twice and ripped it out. I am not the most lace ept knitter in the world by dang it, I am going to make it and make it work. 
So when I cast on this time I will have plenty of stitch markers and convince myself to slow down. I often find myself just speeding along and then I screw up. I think this is partially to blame for being a continental knitter. I feel like I am in robotic motion and just take off. I love the result but the mistakes can mean start overs, and over and over....
Oh well will let you know how it goes.....
Evelyn

No comments:

Post a Comment