Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Tuesday 2.7.2012

So today is a good day I have just finished the scarf for Heike in Germany and I am ready to ship when she is. It turned out beautiful and I
hope she likes it.

You know, I started to think today how worried I was about exchanging a gift with such a talented knitter. She has been knitting for 30 years
and I wondered what will she think of what I have made? Getting a little nervous about it I looked my project over once and then again and
remembered that she too once was a novice, and I think she will know that I tried my best. The color is vibrant like my new friend and the
pattern, simple but complicated. Love to you Heike I hope you enjoy it.

Now I can start back on Rebas hat... Oh yeah I havent introduced you to Reba yet.... will do that tomorrow.


Everyone I talk to lately seems to have a little bug or something. Remember everyone to wash, wash, wash your hands and dont
touch your face until you have washed your hands.


In this complicated world remember there is a wife who found out that her husband has cancer today,
there is a husband that found out that his wife has cancer today, there are parents that found out that
their child has cancer today .... And someone found out that a loved one only has weeks to live. Pray for
those who have had a much worse day than we did today.

Remember, any day you have on the right side of the dirt is a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment